With terrestrial laser scanning, we produce an accurate and comprehensive as-built point cloud of the environment.
Laser scanning is suitable for accurate mapping of both indoor and outdoor spaces. Laser scanning produces point cloud material that is represented by true color values, creating a 3D digital environment of the subject.
Laser scanning results:
- Colored point cloud material
- Station-specific point cloud data
- Textured surface model
- 360° panoramic images
Utilizing the results of laser scanning:
- As a starting point for design
- Creating virtual 3D environments
- Internal volume calculation of inventory levels
- Monitoring and analyzing changes
- Specifying the shape of the objects